BAT Logistics is growing and looking for the newest additions to our family! Ideal team members enjoy a fast paced environment, are able to multi task, set priorities, meet deadlines, have good communication skills, and work well under pressure. If you’re anxious to learn and ready to control your future, this is the place for you!
BATs live with an entrepreneurial spirit and fire that drives our days to do what’s right, work together, and always look for the next growth opportunity. Each team member is rewarded based on their own merits with salary and uncapped bonus.
All roles will include tasks of: Building and maintaining carrier relationships, managing carrier and customer accounts, and planning all aspects of freight movements. Providing exceptional service, exceptional communication, and meeting or exceeding all expectations for our customers. Managing Freight and securing transportation from our 20,000 + service providers. And monitoring transportation moves throughout the life cycle of the load
Logistics Representatives are responsible for:
• Maintaining and building carrier relationships, managing accounts, and planning all aspects of freight movements
• Providing exceptional service, communication, and meeting or exceeding expectations for all customers, carriers, and vendors
• Managing freight and securing transportation from our 20,000+ service providers
• Monitoring transportation moves throughout the life cycle of the load
• Coordinating, routing, and tracking shipments via truck and railcar
• Handling freight pickup, transit, and drop off to ensure on-time delivery
• Proactively address problems and troubleshoot
• Serve as the liaison between our customers and carriers
• Tasks vary by day, ability to multi-task a must
Critical thinkers looking for a challenge are preferred! Work in faced paced environment on phones a plus!
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for:
• Planning all aspects of freight movements including but not limited to auditing, scheduling, organizing, tracking, managing issues, and more
• Maintaining and building carrier, vendor, and customer relationships while providing exceptional service
• Act as the liaison between customers, vendors, and carriers
• Facilitate quick and accurate information
• Meet and exceed expectations for all customers and vendors
• Revenue generation and execution of growth across accounts
• Ability to research, recall, and problem solve necessary
• Tasks vary by day and the ability to multi-task is a must
Critical thinkers looking for a challenge are preferred. Work in faced paced environment on phones a plus.
We’re committed to making BAT Logistics a great place to work. Team members enjoy a work environment driven by a unique culture, do what’s right mentality, as well as a whatever it takes family atmosphere.
Apply Today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org