|Phillip proudly pumps
his bat trophy in the air.
This weekend, BAT celebrated the past year with our annual Christmas party. But, this year was different- it was the first year we celebrated our team members with an awards ceremony called the Battys.
The highlights were:
- Stephen Sinclair winning three awards- Biggest Weasel (for weaseling his way out of things), Biggest Brown Nose and Worst Timing.
- Phillip Kinsey getting three “trophies” for his award, the Phil in the Blank Award.
- Joe Kier and Steve Barnes winning Funniest in the Office.
- Maureen Shea winning the award for Biggest Breakfast Bill.
- Marissa Hough winning the Tree Hugger Award.
The party was held at the Strategic Air and Space Museum in Ashland, Neb. We got to try out a flight simulator and check out the exhibits at the museum. For musical entertainment, Smoke ‘n Guns came all the way from Nashville, Tenn. to perform.
|Smoke ‘n Guns performs.|